Terms and Conditions
Welcome to AssignmentHelpCenter!
Home / Terms and Conditions
- “You,” “your,” “client,” and “customer” refers to the person visiting the Website and is compliant with these terms and conditions.
- “The Company,” “Us,” “We,” and “Our” refers to AssignmentHelpCenter.
- “Us” and “Parties” may refer to both the Client and AssignmentHelpCenter.
- “Services” mean the services provided by AssignmentHelpCenter and taken by you using our Website.
We are a premier company that provides assignment writing services to students in the United States and worldwide using our Website https://assignmenthelpcenter.com/. The terms used pertain to the essential elements of our assistance to the Client, including offer, acceptance, and payment consideration, which are required to fulfill the Client’s needs in relation to the services provided by the AssignmentHelpCenter. These terms must comply with the prevailing laws of the United States of America and be implemented in the most suitable way to achieve the intended purpose. By accessing our Website, you agree to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions.
- AssignmentHelpCenter is an online platform that provides academic writing services to students. Our services are intended to assist students in achieving academic success.
- By using our services, you acknowledge that you are at least 16 years old and have the legal capacity to enter into a contract.
- AssignmentHelpCenter reserves the right to modify or change these terms and conditions without prior notice. It is up to you to keep track of updates on this page. If any changes are made to the “Terms and Conditions,” you automatically comply with the changes without any notice.
Please remember that the information and/or services provided on the website are not an offer but only an invitation to negotiate.
When you create an order on our website, it constitutes an offer to purchase services from us, subject to our acceptance and in accordance with the terms and conditions. Once you have created an order, we will send you an acknowledgment of receipt that includes an order number. Please note that the acknowledgment only confirms receipt of your order and does not mean we have accepted it.
We accept your order (or proposal to make a purchase) when we confirm that your order has been placed on our website unless we notify you otherwise or you cancel the order. Upon acceptance of your order, we are legally obliged to provide you with the appropriate services in accordance with the terms and conditions.
We reserve the right to refuse to accept your order (or proposal to make a purchase) at our discretion, and we will not be liable to you or any third party for such refusal. If we choose not to accept your order (in whole or in part), we will refund any amount paid for the order or any segment we did not accept.
- AssignmentHelpCenter provides custom writing services to students. Our services include but are not limited to essay writing, research paper writing, thesis and dissertation writing, and proofreading and editing.
- The assignments provided by AssignmentHelpCenter are for research and reference purposes only. They should not be submitted as one’s own work.
- We do not guarantee any grades or academic success.
When completing the order form on our website, we request that you provide us with accurate and complete information and instructions related to your order.
The login details, including your email and password, allocated by us or generated by you while using our website or services, are part of our security measures. You must keep these details confidential and not disclose them to third parties. We reserve the right to disable any login details, whether chosen by you or allocated by us if we believe you are not complying with the terms and conditions.
You are responsible for all activities that occur on your account. You agree to
(i) Immediately notify us in the event of any unauthorized use of your account, including any security breaches
(ii) Ensure you log out of your account after each session. We are not liable for any loss or damage resulting from your failure to comply with these provisions.
- To place an order, you must fill out an order form and provide all the necessary details and requirements.
- You are responsible for providing accurate and complete information, including your name, email address, and account details. AssignmentHelpCenter will not be held responsible for any incorrect or incomplete information provided by you.
- Once the Order is placed, you will receive a confirmation email with your Order details.
- Please note that the countdown timer for the Order deadline will commence from the minute following receipt of the payment confirmation and confirmation of your Order in our system.
- The price is calculated when you complete the steps on the order form.
- Payment for services is required before the Order is assigned to a writer.
- AssignmentHelpCenter uses secure payment methods to ensure the safety and confidentiality of your payment information.
- We do not store any payment information on our servers. However, the information might be shared with third-party tools like the bank or PayPal.
- We only offer prepaid services. Your Order will only be processed when we successfully receive your payment.
- The prices are calculated in USD or United States Dollars. The prices calculated are without VAT. You might be asked to pay extra VAT for the transaction to proceed.
- The calculated price does not include any additional price that your service provider might take or any state tax.
- Discounts cannot be applied after the payment has been made/ processed.
- Discounts will only be present for the mentioned respective dates.
- In case you possess a credit or debit card in a currency other than the one specified in the Order Form, the ultimate cost of your Order will be calculated based on the prevailing exchange rate on the date of the payment transaction, as determined by your card issuer.
- The completed assignment will be delivered to you through email on or before the deadline specified in the order form.
- When the Project you bought is finished, you may get a photo preview of it in the Control Panel or an email confirming the Order’s completion. You may not download, copy, or receive the Paper through email, nor may you use the Project in any other way except to review it. If you think the Paper is of the required caliber, you should approve it so you may download it.
- The AssignmentHelpCenter is not responsible for any delays or technical issues that may affect the delivery of the assignment.
The duration of these Terms will continue to be valid for as long as you utilize our Services (the “Term”). We can terminate these Terms at any time, with or without reason, by providing the other party with prior notice of such termination. After the Term, you will not be entitled to earn any Commission Fees (and/or bonuses).
When these Terms are terminated,
(a) All licenses granted herein shall terminate
(b) You must immediately dispose of any Papers provided to you and their copies.
- We offer free revisions within 14 days of the delivery of the assignment.
- Revision requests must be submitted through the order page.
- We reserve the right to decline revision requests if they do not comply with the original instructions.
- Refunds are issued in accordance with our refund policy.
- We offer a full refund if the assignment cannot be delivered.
- Depending on the original instructions, partial refunds may or may not be issued if the assignment does not meet the quality standards.
Please notify us immediately if an error occurs during payment transactions, such as duplicate orders or dual payments. You will receive a full refund if a writer has not been assigned. Alternatively, if we cannot find a suitable writer for your order, we will contact you and initiate the refund process ourselves.
If we miss the deadline, we will not send the paper, and you will not be permitted to use any materials that may have been sent to you earlier.
If you cancel your order after a writer has been assigned and less than half the deadline has passed, you will receive a 50% refund. This is because the writer must be compensated for the work they have already completed.
If you cancel your order after more than half of the deadline has passed, you will receive a 30% refund. This is because we must reimburse the writer for their work up to that point. The same will be reimbursed if we cannot provide a writer for a revision.
- We have a zero-tolerance policy towards plagiarism.
- All assignments are checked for plagiarism using advanced plagiarism detection software.
- AssignmentHelpCenter takes the privacy and confidentiality of our clients very seriously.
- All communication between clients and writers is conducted through our secure messaging system.
Copyright and Ownership
- The completed assignment and all its contents are the property of the AssignmentHelpCenter until the payment is made in full.
- Once the payment is made, the ownership of the assignment is transferred to the Client.
By accepting these Terms, you acknowledge and agree to protect and hold us and our affiliates, agents, officers, directors, and employees harmless from any claims or demands, including legal fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms or your infringement of any laws or rights of a third party.
We aim to ensure effective communication between you and us, so it is important for you to provide us with a valid phone number, email address, and/or any other means of contact. This way, we can update you about important order updates and promotional materials.
To stop receiving promotional SMS and/or email notifications from us, you may contact our Customer Support Team to inform them of your wish. Upon your request, we will stop sending promotional materials to you within ten business days.
If you upgrade to our “Premium service,” we will send SMS notifications to your mobile phone regarding updates on when the academic starts working on your Order and when the Project is completed. Any significant updates about your Order may also be sent through text messages.
We promise to include important sender information in our marketing and advertising emails, such as our website name, phone number, and an unsubscribe link. We will always clearly indicate any advertisement messages as such, and the information about the sender will be available for at least thirty (30) days. If you receive promotional messages in SMS or push notifications, you may opt out by replying “STOP” to the promotional text message.
We process complaints and unsubscribe requests within ten (10) business days without charging additional fees. All complaints are processed free of charge.
Warranties and Representations
We want to ensure that our Website and the papers you receive from us are not used for any illegal purposes. We also want to ensure that our Website’s services comply with all applicable requirements. We have established a system of valid shared guarantees and representations for you and us to do this.
By agreeing to the terms and conditions, you agree that:
- This document has been seen and understood by you.
- The Project’s ideas, facts, and/or material shall all be appropriately referenced.
- The Projects are just offered to you as models, for research, for quoting, and/or to show you how to properly complete an assignment using a certain citation style (APA, MLA, Harvard, Chicago, etc.).
- You acknowledge that independent contractors write all Papers. They granted us, our partners, and/or affiliates full ownership of the content they had developed.
- You fully concur that assignmenthelpcenter.com is entitled to get paid for the time and effort invested in gathering, policing, improving, rearranging, publishing, and presenting the finished materials with references, as well as for the supply, management, and promotion of the Website.
- You acknowledge that the text contents downloaded from this Website may not be used, copied, distributed, posted online, edited, displayed, or otherwise exploited without our prior written approval.
- You agree that the projects supplied are solely for your use in research and citation. Additionally, copies of the Project and its components are not to be created for distribution and must never be utilized without proper attribution.
- You are not permitted to include your name on any projects you obtain from this Website. You are granted the right to use the Project solely for noncommercial, personal purposes and in accordance with the terms of this agreement. However, you do not get any legal or ethical intellectual property rights.
- In any manner we may require it, you must give us truthful, accurate, and current information.
- You agree not to submit the Project to any educational institution. Thus we cannot guarantee a specific score.
AssignmentHelpCenter complies with the following:
- You may use the Project in line with and subject to these Terms since we have granted you all necessary intellectual property rights.
- We don’t engage in dishonest behavior or academic fraud, justify, encourage, or knowingly make plagiarism genuine in the finished works.
Less than 10% is considered a suitable amount of web similarity. If necessary, you are entitled to a refund or change if the final Paper’s Web similarity level exceeds 10%. Remember that references, accurately sourced information, and cliched language like connectors, idioms, and/or conventional phrases are not deemed plagiarism or considered when determining the Project’s Web similarity level.
The American courts will have exclusive jurisdiction for any dispute under this agreement, as this Agreement is governed by and construed in accordance with American law.
The laws of your country may differ from American law, and additional legal requirements may apply to your use of our Website. You are responsible for complying with all relevant local and international laws, statutes, ordinances, and regulations that apply to your use of our Website.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the terms and conditions of the AssignmentHelpCenter, please contact us at email@example.com.